Broadway Media, working in partnership with Park City Live, is excited to announce the return of the Salt City Sounds Concert Series at the Gallivan Center in June 2018. The concert series will reignite this summer for Wednesday night concerts all month long in June, beginning June 6th, 2018. Broadway Media, following 2 successful years of producing the series, has teamed up with Park City Live, an exclusive concert venue in Park City, Utah, with a reputation for producing A-list shows, to present this year’s Salt City Sounds Concert Series.
I heard the after parties have been canceled, how do I get a refund?
•The after parties have been canceled. All refunds have been processed and YOU should see it reflect in your account within 5-10 business days. If you have further questions, please reach out at 435-649-9123.
Where Do I Get Tickets?
• Tickets are available at SaltCitySounds.com and ParkCityLive.Net
We strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance as this series is expected to sell out.
Is This All Ages?
• Salt City Sounds is an All Ages event. Inside the venue, Salt City Sounds will feature designated 21+ areas with bar service. The post-concert After Party is a 21+ event.
How Do I Get To The Gallivan Center?
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Salt Lake City, the Gallivan Center is easily accessible via Car, Trax, Bike, & Rideshare. The Main Entrance to the venue is located on Main Street midblock between 200 South & 300 South.
• Parking: There are multiple parking structures surrounding the Gallivan Center with ample parking including the One Utah Center and the Wells Fargo Center parking structures.
• UTA Trax: The TRAX “Gallivan Station” is conveniently located only feet away from the Gallivan Center Main Entrance. Please visit RideUTA.com for schedules and details.
• RideShare: Ride Share drop off / pick up is available along 300 South right outside of the Gallivan Center.
Will Food & Drink Options Be Offered?
• Salt City Sounds will offer a full variety of locally owned and operated gourmet food truck area along with a full-service bar area for those 21 and older.
I’ve Never Been To The Gallivan Center! Will I Like It?
• Yes! We think you will love it for so many reasons! We feel that it is a hidden gem in the heart of Downtown SLC! Also, keep scrolling. There’s a map below!
What can I bring in with me?
• All outside food and drink are prohibited as are chair and umbrellas. Blankets will be allowed, but subject to search. Weapons are prohibited. All bags and purses are subject to search before entry.