Broadway Media, working in partnership with Park City Live, is excited to announce the return of the Salt City Sounds Concert Series at the Gallivan Center in June 2018. The concert series will reignite this summer for Wednesday night concerts all month long in June, beginning June 6th, 2018. Broadway Media, following 2 successful years of producing the series, has teamed up with Park City Live, an exclusive concert venue in Park City, Utah, with a reputation for producing A-list shows, to present this year’s Salt City Sounds Concert Series.
Where Do I Get Tickets?
• Tickets are available at SaltCitySounds.com and ParkCityLive.Net
We strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance as this series is expected to sell out.
Is This All Ages?
• Salt City Sounds is an All Ages event. Inside the venue, Salt City Sounds will feature designated 21+ areas with bar service. The post-concert After Party is a 21+ event.
How Do I Get To The Gallivan Center?
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Salt Lake City, the Gallivan Center is easily accessible via Car, Trax, Bike, & Rideshare. The Main Entrance to the venue is located on Main Street midblock between 200 South & 300 South.
• Parking: There are multiple parking structures surrounding the Gallivan Center with ample parking including the One Utah Center and the Wells Fargo Center parking structures.
• UTA Trax: The TRAX “Gallivan Station” is conveniently located only feet away from the Gallivan Center Main Entrance. Please visit RideUTA.com for schedules and details.
• RideShare: Ride Share drop off / pick up is available along 300 South right outside of the Gallivan Center.
• Bike: Bike Valet Parking will be available at the “200 South Bike Entrance” to the Gallivan Center.
What Food & Drink Options Be Offered?
• Salt City Sounds will offer a full variety of locally owned and operated gourmet food truck area along with a full-service bar area for those 21 and older.
Is There An After Party?
• Yes! After Party Tickets go on sale May 11th at 10 am. However, you must be 21 or older to attend the after parties.
I’ve Never Been To The Gallivan Center! Will I Like It?
• Yes! We think you will love it for so many reasons! We feel that it is a hidden gem in the heart of Downtown SLC! Also, keep scrolling. There’s a map below!